As more cars are on the road, more controversial situations arise among drivers. The best remedy to cope with this situation and to base your version of the story with convincing evidence is to invest in a car camera. And maybe right into this from 70mai.
70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus at a glance
• Video resolution 2592 x 1944 pixels
• 140° wide viewing angle
• Up to 3-minute loop and automatic recording
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• ADAS Intelligent Steering Assist – track lane driving and detect distance from cars in front of you
• WDR technology for optimum exposure compensation and defogging for clearer shots during morning foggy periods
• Night mode for better recording with 3D DNR and HDR technologies
• Integrated GPS module for recording coordinates and current vehicle speed
• 70mai RC06 rear FullHD camera
What’s new compared to the older 70mai Dash Cam Pro?
The most noticeable change is the integrated GPS module, which records the coordinates of your trip and can synchronize the date and time from satellites. The camera is also equipped with a more powerful NT96580 processor. The display is still 2-inches big, but finer resolution and quality, it is a new IPS 480×360, Dash Cam Pro type had a TN panel with a resolution of 320x240px.