1. Blood oxygen measurements are not intended as a substitute for medical advice, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a trained physician, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. For medical advice, please consult a medical professional.
2. The OnePlus Band is not designed to be a medical device. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any and all data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
Support for iOS and the corresponding OnePlus Health app (for iOS) will only be available post-launch. More information will be shared at later date.
4. Sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring and fitness tracking on the OnePlus Band can be used standalone, but data stored may not be displayed after seven (7) days. That for blood oxygen measurement monitoring to be stored for three (3) days. Historical data will be stored in the “OnePlus Health” mobile application for access.
5. “OnePlus Health” app has a default setting of 120 beats per minute (adjustable). Alarm is triggered when your pulse exceeds and stays over this setting for 10 continuous minutes at rest.
6. The OnePlus Band is neither designed to be a professional sports performance device, nor intended as a substitute for medical advice, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a trained physician, and is only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. Preinstalled exercise modes may give more accurate reference data for specific sport types but this data is not intended to give precise measurement of one’s session. Any and all data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
7. 5ATM: OnePlus Band has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving, saunas, or high-pressure water activities. It is not advised to use the product in seawater, at the beach, or the pool. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
8. IP68: Data is based on test results using TÜV SÜD based on IEC 60529 with test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. It is not advised to use the product in seawater, at the beach, or the pool. Water and dust resistance may be reduced as the device ages. Liquid and dust damage is not covered under warranty.
9. Charging and battery test results are based on OnePlus laboratory results (25° C) achieved with a standard OnePlus adapter reported on October 23, 2020. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
10. OnePlus Band and OnePlus phones, when used together, will provide the best experience. OnePlus Band are also compatible with all Bluetooth devices; the longest Bluetooth transmission distance is 10 meters between the band and Bluetooth device. Due to the nature of Bluetooth technology, electromagnetic interference in the area may cause the connection to break.
11. Default settings are defined by OnePlus. Users may customize features within the “OnePlus Health” app on supported Android smartphones.